Why You Should Buy New Homes for Sale in Marysville
July 11, 2018
There is not typically a shortage of homes on the market in most areas for a discriminating property buyer. Viable options range from newly-constructed homes to condos to foreclosures in all types of neighborhoods. Buying new homes for sale in Marysville instead of settling in a house with one or more prior owners has some noteworthy advantages:
- A builder often allows buyers some flexibility to customize a new home to their tastes. Examples include paint colors, adjustment of floor plans, accents, flooring and appliances.
- Newer homes are usually more energy efficient because of building codes because of more stringent building codes. New structures are sealed more tightly, keeping inside air in and outside air out.
- New houses have more “green” appliances. Stoves and ovens, furnaces, A/C units, refrigerators, water heaters, washing machines and dryers are all energy efficient and will save money every month.
- A newly built home is move-in ready and likely does not require any repairs. Resale homes often need either upgrades or renovation or both.
- Maintenance costs are minor due to advanced engineering specifications in the home.
- A warranty of a year or more is sometimes included when purchasing a new home to guarantee against defective products or materials.
- New properties include fire safety features that may not have been available in the past and offer peace of mind for the buyer.
- Many builders offer financing incentives that can make a significant difference in the final purchase price of the home, making it even more appealing to buy.