What You Need in a Real Estate Listing Agent in Granite Falls
December 4, 2018
You have finally reached the decision to sell your home and are ready to work with a realtor. Now you just need an experienced and dependable real estate listing agent in Granite Falls to add your house to the marketplace and advertise it to potential buyers. The best agents will:
- Ask for your input about putting your home on the market. An agent should never assume what you want.
- Find a home buyer who has the financial means to make a fair offer.
- Sell your home within a reasonable, pre-determined time frame.
- Competitively price your home by completing an exhaustive market analysis in your area.
- Offer guidance about ways to spruce up your home so that it will sell more quickly and for more money. This may include removing clutter, trimming hedges, planting flowers, steaming the carpet, etc.
- Assist with all required paperwork, help with facilitating inspections and prepare documentation for the sale.
- Work with buyers on negotiating an equitable price.
- Take full advantage of the internet by adding your home to their website and various other platforms. Appealing home images should be virtually perfect, as this is often the first look a potential buyer has of your property. Photos should make a statement.
- Maximize your home’s exposure to a variety of outlets – MLS listings, websites, flyers, newspaper, yard signs, etc.
- Be available to you if you have questions or concerns and is accessible to show the home personally or schedule an open house.
For a real estate listing agent in Granite Falls who is ready to work with you and for you to sell your home, call Lacey at New House Match at (425) 268-0347. Finding a buyer for your property is our top priority.