What to Ask a Builder about New Homes for Sale in Marysville
July 2, 2017
When you set out to purchase one of the new homes for sale in Marysville that is currently being built or will be under construction soon, there are some questions you need to ask the builder to ensure that you completely understand how the process develops, that you get the professional work that you are paying for and that all processes are completed in a timely manner. A qualified realtor can help you navigate this process with ease.
Find the answers to these questions:
- Are you a public or private builder? Public builders must close a certain number of homes each quarter and sometimes leave uncompleted work behind to accomplish this. Private builders are not required to meet a quarterly delivery.
- Who performs the final walkthrough on my property?
- Am I able to track warranty request items and view projected completion dates online?
- What is the best way to design my home? Is there someone who can help me? Do you have an online option?
- Who is my contact person if I have questions or concerns during the building process? What is the best way to reach this person?
Learning the answers to these and any other questions you may have will give you a clearer picture of the type of work you can expect and the timeframe in which it will be accomplished.
To browse neighborhoods that you are interested in, builders and their work and new homes for sale in Marysville, contact New House Match at (425)268-0347.