How to Help the Top Real Estate Agent in Mill Creek Sell Your Home
June 28, 2018
When selling your home, it is important to find the top real estate agent in Mill Creek to ensure that you get the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time. A little preparation on your part can go a long way to make certain that everything is in order prior to engaging a realtor.
- Investigate values of the homes nearby. You may want to get a certain price for your house but that may not be realistic.
- Know the precise amount of what you owe (if anything) on your current mortgage. While a rounded figure is ok, having the exact number will aid the real estate agent in formulating a selling strategy that will be most effective.
- Recognize property disputes and any liens that may affect the property.
- Since first impressions really are everything, clean up your home, inside and out. Remove clutter, mow the lawn and trim bushes and make sure that an outsider will want to give your house more than just a cursory glance.
- Try not to make any home improvements until after you engage a broker. You want the most return on your investment with upgrades and your agent can offer advice on prioritizing these improvements.
- Make notes of upgrades that have already taken place. This can include new flooring or carpet, room additions or bathroom installations.
- Have an idea of your personal schedule so that you can maximize the time availability for house showings.
Your top real estate agent in Mill Creek will thank you for these preparations as it will make her job easier and overall less stressful for you. Call New House Match at (425) 268-0347 when you are ready to list your home.