Brand New Homes for Sale in Mill Creek Have Several Advantages
May 3, 2017
There is usually no shortage of homes on today’s market for the discerning property buyer. Choices range from newly-built houses to foreclosures in a variety of neighborhoods. Buying brand new homes for sale in Mill Creek rather than a previously owned one has some distinct advantages:
- Flexibility in customization is a huge draw for many home buyers. Builders often permit buyers to adjust floor plans, select flooring, appliances and paint colors.
- Newer homes are, due to more stringent building codes, more energy efficient. Buildings have a tighter seal, keeping conditioned air from escaping and preventing exterior air from creeping in.
- “Green” appliances are typically the norm for new homes. Energy efficient washing machines and dryers, stoves, furnaces, a/c units, water heaters and refrigerators will all save money.
- A newly constructed house needs few, if any, repairs in contrast with a resale home.
- Maintenance costs are less because of advanced engineering specifications in all areas of the home.
- A warranty of a year or more is often included in a new home purchase to safeguard against any defective materials or products.
- Fire safety features are included in new properties that may not have been available in years past and offer peace of mind for the family.
- Financing perks may be presented through the builder that can make a difference in the final price you pay for the home, making it even more attractive to purchase.
Contact New House Match at (425)268-0347 to explore your options for new homes for sale in Mill Creek.