Learn How to Find a Real Estate Agent in Snohomish
July 24, 2017
It should not be difficult to find a real estate agent in Snohomish to work with when selling your home and/or purchasing another, if you know what to look for and what questions to ask:
- While many new real estate agents do an excellent job, many people find that a more experienced broker can offer even more opportunities within the local market.
- Ideally, an agent is extensively familiar with the area in which you are buying or selling, including information about schools and proximity to other points of interest.
- When conducting some online research about potential brokers, check to ensure that they all have the proper licensing and credentials.
- Although it is certainly not a requirement, real estate agents who have been recognized by clients and peers with specific honors and recognition deserve additional consideration.
- Referrals from friends or relatives can direct you to a reputable agent but be aware that every client’s needs are different and what is important to you may not have been an issue with a previous customer.
- Know whether an agent works alone or with a team.
- Particularly if you have a time constraint, ask a potential agent about availability and how quickly they can respond to you.
- Ask for a list of references and contact a few for even more peace of mind.
- First impressions are significant. Make sure you “click” with the agent before committing to a business relationship.
To find a real estate agent in Snohomish, call Lacey at New House Match at (425)268-0347.