The Best Ways to Find a Real Estate Agent in Bothell
August 9, 2018
Real estate agents publicize themselves and their work through online advertising, yard signs, direct-mail and social media. It can be hard to find a real estate agent in Bothell whom you can trust to help you either sell your home or buy a new one – or both!
There are ways secure a reliable broker who has the potential to work with you. Here are a few things to look for:
- Ensure that your agent is licensed and see if there are any complaints against her by checking with the state’s regulatory council.
- See if your agent has received any awards. Although this is not a necessity, it does show that the agent is highly regarded in the field.
- Make certain that your agent has the appropriate credentials for the type of property that you are selling or buying.
- Inquire about an agent’s experience.
- Look online at the realtor’s current listings.
- The agent should have knowledge about other properties in the area and knows the local market.
You can also ask friends who have recently bought or sold property. It is not always wise to engage a relative who is in the field to see to your real estate needs, as this often displays a conflict of interest that can create hard feelings for both parties.
To find a real estate agent in Bothell that is trustworthy, knowledgeable and dependable, look no further than New House Match. We have the experience and expertise necessary for your real estate needs. Call us at (425) 268-0347.