Capitalize on Investment Properties for Sale in Lake Stevens
May 30, 2017
Before capitalizing on investment properties for sale in Lake Stevens, it is important to weigh all the risks and advantages to be certain that you will get the most for your money and that the property in which you plan to invest has a positive cash flow. What is a favorable strategy for one individual may be detrimental to another.
- A home inspection is necessary to determine what is not working and must be repaired in conjunction with any cosmetic issues that must be addressed. Properties that need excessive rehabilitation often do not make as much money.
- If the title is not clear and there is not a title policy, you will be responsible for settling any disputes.
- Having a survey completed and looking at the county plat will identify property lines and possible encroachments.
- If the property is a condo or town home, you will have to pay HOA fees.
- Shop for a lender for the most affordable financing options. Compare bids at two or more companies and be sure to include fee costs and interest rates.
- Discuss insurance requirements with your agent to determine if you currently have the proper type of insurance for adequate coverage and if you need to add an umbrella policy or two to cover risks.
Any kind of real estate investment poses a gamble. A knowledgeable investor takes the time to minimize potential problems with due diligence.
To learn more about investment properties for sale in Lake Stevens and take a tour, call Lacey at New House Match at (425)268-0347.