Buy a Condo in Mill Creek and Reap the Advantages
March 31, 2017
If you are looking to buy a home, you may consider the advantages of purchasing a condominium instead of a single-family house with the accompanying acreage. Condo ownership involves shared interest in common areas such as a pool, parking and other areas, yet holding the title to your own individual unit. All condo owners are part of a homeowner’s association that upholds rules and regulations for the complex. There are quite a few advantages when you buy a condo in Mill Creek of which you should be aware:
- A condominium typically costs less than a house in a similar location. In addition, the mortgage and property taxes will be less, even with HOA fees.
- Lenders will assist you in understanding whether the condo complex in which you are interested is stable financially so that you can be confident that it is economically feasible.
- The HOA is responsible for landscaping and maintenance of the grounds. No need for a lawnmower or snow shovel!
- Amenities are different at all condo complexes. There may be a pool, hot tub, tennis court, picnic area, exercise facility or a banquet room. The possibilities are virtually endless.
- A condominium is a more practical choice when you want to live in a densely populated urban setting. Single-family housing is often cost-prohibitive in this type of location as land prices are extremely high.
- Security is often a priority in condo complexes, offering peace of mind for you and your neighbors.
Call Lacey Lingenfelter at New House Match at (425)268-0347 to view your options in the Seattle area and buy a condo in Mill Creek.