Benefits of Waterfront Home Living You Never Knew About
February 1, 2017
There is a tremendous overall appeal in living near or on the water, whether it is on the coast, river or lake. When you purchase one of the beautiful waterfront homes for sale in Lake Stevens, you gain obvious aesthetic benefits and significant health advantages. A home on the Pilchuck River or on Lake Stevens can favorably influence your state of mind and body for the better. For example, consider these notable points for waterfront living:
- Gazing at the water automatically has a restorative effect on stress and causes a sense of calm.
- Enjoying the greenspace on the banks of water increases white cell blood counts. Plants, trees and flowers are pleasant to view and utilize the carbon dioxide our bodies emit.
- Proximity to the water encourages the production of the “feel good” hormones like serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin. The stress hormone cortisol drops at the same time.
- When living on the water, activities are available that promote physical fitness and stress relief, like boating, skiing and fishing.
- Living by the water increases immune functions of the body and lowers the pulse and blood pressure.
With numerous Craftsman homes and dozens of other styles strategically situated on the water in Snohomish County, you will find irresistible beauty and peace to enjoy life away from the office. Call Lacey Lingenfelter at New House Match today at (425)268-0347 to inquire about my current selection of premium waterfront homes for sale in Lake Stevens. I look forward to working closely with you to locate and secure the house of your dreams on the water.