10 Tips to Quickly Sell Your Home in Snohomish
September 6, 2017
Usually, when you decide to sell your home in Snohomish, you want it to sell quickly and with as little difficulty as possible. There are many tips that professionals offer to speed up the process. Here are 10 of the most popular:
- Either alone or with your agent, create a compelling YouTube video about your home and the neighborhood.
- Make certain that your agent creates an engaging online profile of your property. Quality photos are important.
- Let your neighbors help sell your home. They can be helpful marketers and it won’t cost you a thing.
- Take advantage of social media by posting your listing on popular sites.
- A home in excellent condition can command a higher price than one that needs repairs. While it is certainly an expense that you might not want to add, this typically pays off in the sale.
- Everyone agrees that interior staging is important but it is highly advantageous to stage the outside of the property, as well. Fresh paint, maintained landscaping and tasteful decoration add to the appeal.
- Be as free as possible to accept showings whenever requested. Accessibility can make or break as sale.
- The price you set for your home should be competitive with comparables nearby. Pricing a little less will virtually ensure a faster sale.
- Remove all personalized items from your home before showing. Photos, knick-knacks and memorabilia should be packed up and out of sight for prospective buyers. This allows them to picture their own things in your home.
- Surfaces and areas look larger and give the illusion of more space with clutter and excess furniture removed.
Sell your home in Snohomish with an experienced agent at New House Match. Call for an appointment at (425)268-0347.