What You Need to Learn about New Homes for Sale in Lynnwood
January 11, 2018
If you decide to purchase one of the new homes for sale in Lynnwood that is currently under construction or will be built soon, there are numerous aspects about the process that you should ask the builder to make certain that you completely understand how it will all work. You need to be sure that you are working with a professional builder who employs professional craftsmen and that each step is completed in a timely fashion. Your realtor is experienced in this type of discussion and can be invaluable in assisting you through the entire procedure, from start to finish.
Be sure to ask:
- Are you a private or a public builder? Public builders are under a deadline to complete a specific number of homes each quarter and can leave some work incomplete to reach their goals. This does not apply to private builders.
- When is the final walkthrough on my property and who will complete this step?
- Can I track warranty request items and observe expected achievement dates online?
- How can I design my home? Can someone help me? Are there options online?
- Whom can I contact with questions or concerns while my home is being built? What is the most effective manner to reach this person?
The answers to these questions will give you a distinct picture of the work you can anticipate and the amount of time that it will take.
To browse neighborhoods that interest you, talk with builders and view new homes for sale in Lynnwood, call New House Match at (425)268-0347.